For all contests with 2 classes:
|Class A||Up to and including 5’ 3” (160 cm)|
|Class B||Over 5’ 3” (160 cm)|
For all contests with 3 classes:
|Class A||Up to and including 5’ 2” (157 cm)|
|Class B||Over 5’ 2” and up to and including 5’ 4 ½” (164 cm)|
|Class C||Over 5’ 4 ½” (164 cm)|
- Competitors may dress as they deem appropriate to perform their fitness routines,
a. Fitness routine attire must meet acceptable standards of taste and decency.
b. Thongs are prohibited.
- Athletic footwear may be worn at the discretion of the competitor.
- Routine music must be on a CD or USB stick.
- Routine music must be the only music on the CD or USB stick.
- Routine music must not contain vulgar lyrics. Competitors using music containing
vulgar lyrics will be disqualified.
- Prescription eyewear is permitted. Sunglasses are permitted if they are an accessory
to the routine attire.
- Competitor numbers must be worn on the left side of the routine attire.
- Props are permitted under the following conditions:
a. They must be of a size and weight to allow transport onto and off the stage by
the competitor, without assistance.
b. They must not leave any residue on the stage that might cause a safety hazard
for other competitors, or that might require cleaning the stage before
subsequent use by other competitors.
c. If discarded during the routine, they must be transported off the stage by the competitor, without assistance.
- Competitors are prohibited from wearing product i.e. oils, lotions, creams, etc. that
may leave slippery residue on the stage.
- Competitors are called onstage individually in numerical order to perform a fitness
routine to music of the competitor’s choice.
- The length of the fitness routine is a maximum of 2 minutes.
- As part of the routine, competitors must perform the following 4 mandatory
a. push up of any kind
b. high kick
c. straddle hold
d. side split
The fitness routine is scored 100% based on the following criteria:
|Strength||The amount and types of strength moves. The degree of difficulty of these moves. The ease and correctness of the moves.|
|Flexibility||The number and types of flexibility moves. The degree of difficulty of these moves. The ease and correctness of the moves.|
|Cardiovascular||The tempo of the routine.|
|Overall Package||Full general assessment including but not limited to creativity, stage presence, outfits, hair and make-up.|